THE PANTRY, HAZLEMERE


Although I've dropped into The Pantry a few times of the last six months I've neglected to pick up my camera and shoot some of the best coffee & aesthetics Buckinghamshire has to offer, but as you can see this was a huge mistake on my part.

The coffee is without a doubt as good as anything you'll enjoy at even the most well respected café and speaking with the owner Charles the next few months at the Pantry present some excited prospects, with renovations and a new espresso machine that in Charles words will mean "We're serving some of the best coffee in the UK."

Hannah and I were also fortunate to bump into Auntie Val as she finished her morning shop and she joined us for coffee and a chat. I was very thankful for the quiet ambiance of the Pantry on a Saturday morning and definitely plan to make more frequent visits.

Also, the light was mind blowing. Overcast skies and summer sunshine make for a universal soft box.

2 comments:

  1. The pantry looks beautiful, I want to come!! And your aunt is so elegant!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful place with incredible light. seeing that I didn't have a good cup of coffee today, I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete