THE TREEHOUSE, BEACONSFIELD

After Hannah mentioned that Emily wanted to go for drinks in celebration of her Birthday and that we should drop into The Treehouse in Beaconsfield, I knew the camera had to come along for some moody black & white photos of their fantastic cocktails.

We arrived just before 7pm to take advantage of their £5 burger deal, grabbed a table and perused the inexhaustible selection of cocktails in their Spring/Summer menu. I settled for a Margartia, whilst Hannah had a Wibble and Emily an Apple and Elderflower Collins. We watched in silence as the bartender worked his magic, skilfully crafting our orders and serving them up for us to enjoy, as we walked back to our table I had  new found ambitions of being a Mixologist, creating these little works of art for people to enjoy.




 After enjoying the first round and a bun-less burger I grabbed the menu and settled on a White Russian to finish off the evening, being my first time trying one I had great expectations, thankfully I wasn't let down. The subtle mix of Vodka, Kahlua & Cream reminded me of everything I love about Baileys at Christmas whilst having enough of a kick to keep me guessing. Hannah and Emily both ordered a Lychee & Elderflower Martini - an interesting mix of Vodka, Elderflower liquer and Lychees

We all left happy and content after a few hours of conversation & cocktails and began planning our next trip to Beconsfield for Sushi at Achimi!

Drinks:
Margarita - Tequila shaken with Cointreau and lime
Wibble created by Dick Bradsell - Gin, sloe gin, grapefruit, lemon, blackberry and sugar
Apple and Elderflower Collins - Vodka mixed with fresh apple and Elderflower Liqueur
White Russian - Vodka, Kahlua and cream.
Lychee and Elderflower Martini - Vodka laced with Elderflower liqueur and Lychee

2 comments:

  1. Oh... beautiful black and white. Great choice, you really set the mood. And that burger looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful in black & white!!!

    ReplyDelete